1. Taylor Hall - Will lead the team in goals.
2. Jordan Eberle - Will score 25+ goals.
3. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Will not get more than 30 points on the Oilers.
4. Ryan Smyth - Will score 20+ goals.
5. Sam Gagner - Leads team in assists.
6. Shawn Horcoff - Will be a plus player. (+/-)
7. Magnus Paajarvi - Will play 82 games.
8. Ales Hemsky - Will be traded by the trade deadline.
9. Eric Belanger - Will score more SH goals than PP goals.
10 Ryan Jones - Will score 15+ goals.
11. Ben Eager - Will get suspended at least once.
12. Darcy Hordichuk - Plays in 50+ games.
13. Linus Omark - Will have the worst plus/minus on the team.
14. Gilbert Brule - Will not end the year with the Oilers.
15. Anton Lander - Will be in the lineup opening night.
16. Teemu Hartikainen - Plays in 40+ games for the Oilers.
17. Curtis Hamilton - Plays at least one game for the Oilers this year.
18. Tyler Pitlick - Plays at least one game for the Oilers this year.
19. Ryan Whitney - Has the highest plus/minus on the team.
20. Tom Gilbert - Will be 2nd on the team in defenceman points.
21. Ladislav Smid - Will be a healthy scratch at least once this season.
22. Cam Barker - More than 50% of his goals will be on the PP.
23. Andy Sutton - Will have more than 100 PIMS.
24. Theo Peckham - Will play more games than Ladislav Smid.
25. Jeff Petry - Will be in the lineup opening night.
26. Corey Potter - Will play in 10+ games for the Oilers.
27. Taylor Chorney - Doesn't play in any games for the Oilers.
28. Colten Teubert - Plays in 5+ games for the Oilers.
29. Nikolai Khabibulin - Plays at least one game for OKC.
30. Devan Dubnyk - Will post under .900 Save Percentage.
31. Yann Danis - Plays more games than Khabibulin or Dubnyk with the Oilers.
32. Olivier Roy - Doesn't play a game with the Oilers this season.
The Oilers will finish 13th in the west and draft 6th overall in 2012.