Monday, September 19, 2011

Pre-Game: Exhibition Game #1 Oilers vs. Black Hawks

I've decided to cover this game since covering two games at the same time is a little tough. I'll dedicate a good amount of time watching this game. We know that Ryan Nugent-Hopkins will play with Ryan Smyth and Jordan Eberle. I'm really curious to see how Nugent-Hopkins in his first real pro game. Tyler Bunz will get half a game here. It sounds like more of the "names" will get in the game in Edmonton against the Wild.

Split squad games drive me bananas in baseball, so you can imagine I'm not fond of two games in one night in hockey. Not a lot of time to evaluate and watch whats going on. Essentially, you just gotta take it all in through osmosis.

I will try to post more as the lineups for both games become available.

Smyth-NugentHopkins-Eberle
Hamilton-Brule-Petrell
Hartikainen-Vandevelde-Green
Tyrvainen-O'Marra-Hordichuk

Peckham-Smid
Chorney-Petry
Davidson-Potter

Dubnyk
Bunz

Oilers vs. Black Hawks @ Saskatoon Game Time 7PM MT
Oilers vs. Wild @ Edmonton Game Time 7 PM MT

Both games available on edmontonoilers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment